CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ragnar Relay- "The Diva Dozen"

The hardest race I've ever done from Logan to Park City
180 miles between us 12 girls. It felt so good to be done!

5 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

Seriously how fun!!!
I was totally going to do but chickened out! Looks like a blast :) Your blog is Darling! I am so glad you joined the fun.
Ohh...Kennedy is so adorable... I just want to pinch her little chubby legs!!! Isn't it fun to be a mommy! It only gets better!

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you started blogging! Thanks so much for doing the race, you and Sierra totally rocked it!
I am so glad it's over!

Kory and Hillari said...

That's so crazy Jade, I ran that race too! You guys look so cute!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Jade! how are you? I haven't seen ya in like 6 years! Well, you have such an adorable family! Fill me in on whats new!
Kristen (Castleberry) Rockwood
www.therockwoodtimes.blogspot.com

Sydney and Griffin said...

You and Sierra are so awesome for toughing that out!