CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My little fish!

Here's Kennedy floating on her back.
She's such a little fish, she loves the water so much!

5 comments:

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Jade I'm so glad you got this thing up and running so that I can see all these cute pics of your adorable baby! You look so happy and are such a cute mom. Keep in touch...I'll check back often. Love ya!

Crawling said...

Jadevich Chamouski!!!
I'm glad you found me as well. I love these things! Your daughter is so beautiful! And it looks like you are doing well.
Love you girl! Glad we get to stay in touch better now.

Whitney said...

Hey Jade! I'm so glad you found me! That was great to see your post on my blog. Your daughter is soooooooooo cute! You look awesome too by the way! We are living in Denver, we've been here for about 2.5 years and are loving it! You'll have to come visit sometime! I'm so glad we can stay in touch now!

Justin Mandy and Girls said...

I love the name Kennedy we almost named Payton that! Good choice!!!
Where are you guys living?

Heidi said...

Kennedy is the cutest, sweetest thing ever. I think you need to bring her to every girls night.