Anyone who knows me at all, knows that I do not like to cook. I'd eat out for every meal if I was financially able to do so. When I do cook it's very bland, and pretty healthy. Meals take me less than 15 minutes to cook, because it's more like I heat things up. Not really cooking! Sad I know! I just have absolutely no desire to learn how to cook! So last night we got home at about 8:30 from St. George and we were having a pretty late dinner so I made Kennedy some Mac and Cheese. She took a bite and said "Thank you so much for the Mac and Cheese mommy, your are the best cooker EVER!" I just started laughing hysterically, that's the first time anyone has ever said that to me. It made me feel good, even though it was coming from the mouth of a three year old.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
what's not to love about mac n cheese! So cute.
It is why we have kids because they love us no matter what (ha ha ah!)
So cute!
https://www.diarysivika.com/2019/07/tips-pinjaman-online-untuk-biaya-menikah.html
Post a Comment