CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkin Carving & Visiting the Witches!

I love the month of October, I feel like there's alot going on and I love being out and about doing fun things with the girls! Last week my mom and I took the girls to Gardner Village to see the witches and to get a few things for their halloween costumes this year. It was so fun and Kennedy had a blast with Grandma!


Piper slept the entire day!
She could have cared less where we were.


Every year we get together with our friends who live in our complex and have dinner & carve pumpkins at our place. It's such a fun night where we can eat, catch up and let the kids play. This year we added a couple more kids to our get together than we had last year. We love our neighbors and are lucky to have them as friends!
Me & my girls!


Snoozin' miss Piper


Kennedy & her buddy Soren


One of our new additions to the group
Baby Milo



The Mitchell Cove Clan!

3 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

Seriously your girls are so dang adorable... but what do you expect with such a darling mama! Miss ya hope things are going well... We really should get together

Sierra Danielle said...

You are so beautiful Jade. And so are your two sweet babies. I love you all so much. Kennedy and Piper are clones of you, and eachother. I couldn't be more gratful that you are my family. I love you

Anonymous said...

Love that pic of you and your girls. So beautiful!