A couple of weeks ago we had 2 days of really nice weather so we decided to take Kennedy out to the basketball hoop in our complex and see how she liked playing with the ball. She loved being outside and playing with the ball, but only wanted to play in her bare feet. We had so much fun enjoying the nice weather (short lived, unfortunately) and can't wait for summer so we can do it everyday! I can tell she's going to be a basketball fan just like her mom and dad! (We'll keep our fingers crossed.)
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
She is so cute Jade. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Hopefully more warm weather soon!!!!
Jade, Kennedy is simply beautiful! I love the close up picture of her and those cheeks are just yummy! I'm in the same mind set as you, summer where are you?
Oh wow she is so beautiful!! How lucky am I to be her favorite person in the whole world:) The picture of her hair blowing in the wind is so gorgeous!!
Oh my! She is just so darling! I can't stand it!! Seriously, we'll have to get together this summer and let our little ones play together!
Kennedy is just so pretty!! I especially love the last picture of you guys looking at each other. That is so precious!
Cute, cute! Miss Kennedy is so freaking cute. I love those pics of her (and you and Chris too).
Post a Comment