CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve with the Greens!

Every year on Christmas Eve we celebrate with our great friends the Greens. We had such a blast this year! They had karaoke set up so Sara, Emily & Sierra put on quite a show. (They were the only ones who were brave enough to do it.) Thanks for a great night Greens, Love you all!
Chris is tone deaf and I'm a chicken so we
watched the karaoke instead of joining in.
We're lame, I know!

Kennedy wanted to sing too!

I love these girls!
Emily & Amy Green

This is Beckam, Erin & Nate's little boy.
The most hansome kid I've ever seen! What a GQ face he's making here.


Emily & Sierra (along with Sara) were our entertainment for the evening.
They did some excellent karaoke! So funny!


Sara is the funniest person I know! No Joke!
I could not stop laughing when she was performing
her karaoke to Pinks "Get this Party Started"

Watching the crazy girls do some karaoke.

0 comments: