Chris and I raced in our last triathlon of the season in St. George this last weekend.
Neither of us were well trained but we both did really well, alot better than expected. So we were happy! If anyone wants to train for a race with me in the upcoming season, let me know. The more training buddies, the better!
Me, on the running leg of the race.



7 comments:
You guys are amazing! You both look so good. I would love to go to lunch soon, I am leaving for Florida this week, so I'll call you when I get back and we can plan a time.
I'm so jealous! I definitely want to train with you! I need to get a bike! I'm hoping to get one before next season so I can hit it hard next year! Where do you live? Do you train at a gym at all? I go to Golds so I can leave my kids in the daycare. Lets talk...call me when you can (598-6813).
You amaze me!! Well done!! I think you should train me so that I can do one of these!! Then we would get to see one another! :)
You two are so AWESOME! I bet it's bittersweet the season is wrapping up...
I hope I am in the pictures with you next year!...
You're amazing! I want to train with you for the next season! Why don't you move to Colorado and we can do them together!?
YES I WILL TRAIN WITH YOU!!!! 1/2 IRONMAN NEXT YEAR!!!!!
Thats so cool, i can't wait to be able to do those with you guys. Good Job.
Post a Comment